Do you need help finding Medicare forms?
Have questions about coverage, products, rules, or deadlines?
Are you looking for help choosing a health plan, understanding your rights, or finding financial help?
This page gives you links to official Medicare resources. Get answers straight from the source, then bookmark this page so you can come back with future questions.
On the official Medicare website, you’ll find:
- General Medicare information
- Health plan comparisons
- Information on your rights and responsibilities as a Medicare recipient
- Medicare forms for you to view and print
- Other search tools and reference materials
- An online Medicare Complaint Form† for sending complaints directly to Medicare
The official Social Security website provides:
- Information about Medicare eligibility and enrollment
- An online order form for a replacement Medicare card
- In-depth information on topics like retirement and disabilities
Just getting started? Visit Kaiser Permanente's Straight Talk Medicare Learning Center.
Recognizing and reporting fraud
Protect your identity by knowing the signs of fraudulent schemes and shady offers involving Medicare.
An identity thief might try to use your Medicare information to get money for care you never received. Some will offer bribes to get you to see an unfamiliar doctor or use services you don’t need.
It is very important that you avoid giving your Medicare claim number, or other plan information, to anyone other than your plan and care providers.
Visit the Medicare website† for more information on preventing fraud. To report suspected fraud, call the toll free number 1-877-7SAFERX (1-877-772-3379).
†Kaiser Permanente is not responsible for the content or policies of external Internet sites.