Understanding Medicare: Attend a Kaiser Permanente Medicare health plan seminar
Come with questions, leave with answers
You're invited to a Straight-Talk Seminar on Medicare and the health plans offered by Kaiser Permanente.
Our seminars are designed to help individuals, new to Kaiser Permanente, understand their Medicare options and the benefits Kaiser Permanente Medicare health plans offer.
- There is no cost to attend and no obligation to enroll.
- Learn what you need to know about Medicare health plans so you can make the right decision.
- Find out why Kaiser Permanente Medicare health plans are rated so highly by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services in 2014.*
- Ask questions of a licensed Kaiser Permanente Medicare health plan sales specialist.
- Already a Kaiser Permanente member? Contact Member Services for quick and easy access to the information you need.
To learn more about Kaiser Permanente Medicare health plans and services,
(toll free) (TTY 711)
8 a.m. to 8 p.m.,
7 days a week, to:
Schedule a personal appointment with a local sales specialist
RSVP online for a Medicare Straight-Talk Seminar in your neighborhood
Have us call you
KP members turning 65 and over:
Keep a good thing going.