With Kaiser Permanente Individual Medicare health plans, you get more coverage than Original Medicare, with affordable, high-quality care and prescription drug coverage, all in one plan.
If you’re going to receive Medicare health plan coverage through your employer, union, or trust fund, start here.
With Kaiser Permanente you get high-quality care:
- Part A hospital insurance, Part B medical insurance, and Part D prescription drug coverage, all in one plan
- Peace of mind with a highly-rated Medicare health plan*
- Optional dental, hearing, and extra vision benefits for a healthier, more vibrant you‡
Plus, affordable coverage and low predictable costs:
- $0 annual deductible
- $0 copays for preventive care
- A variety of health and wellness programs—many at no extra cost
Review plans and rates for Medicare coverage in your area
Sticking to your budget and getting the care you need is important. Be sure you understand the rates and benefits of the Kaiser Permanente Medicare health plans available to you. Plus, download and review our Summary of Benefits. Read more…
*Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system. In 2019, Kaiser Permanente California, Mid-Atlantic and Hawaii regions received 5 out of 5 stars. Northwest, Washington, Colorado and Georgia regions received 4.5 out of 5 stars.
‡Advantage Plus is available for all Senior Advantage (HMO) and Medicare Advantage (HMO) individual plan members. Advantage Plus is available for all Medicare Plus (Cost) individual plan members, except for Basic plans. In California, Advantage Plus is not available under the Medicare Medi-Cal (HMO SNP) plan. In Colorado, Advantage Plus is not available under the Medicare Medicaid (HMO SNP) plan.