Before you enroll in our Medicare health plan
Am I eligible for a Kaiser Permanente Medicare health plan?
You're generally eligible to enroll if:
- You're 65 or older or you have a disability that qualifies for Medicare, such as end-stage renal disease (ESRD)
- You're entitled to Medicare Part A
- You're enrolled in Medicare Part B
- You live in a Kaiser Permanente service area
Call us to see if we offer Medicare health plan coverage where you live.
Learn more about Medicare eligibility for Medicare Parts A and B.
When can I enroll in a Medicare health plan?
There are different periods when you can enroll in a Medicare health plan. Read about official Medicare election periods and enrollment dates, including enrolling in one of our 2020 5-Star Medicare health plans.*
What information do I need to enroll?
To enroll in a Kaiser Permanente Medicare health plan, you'll need:
- Information located on your Medicare card or letter from Social Security or Railroad Retirement Board
- Your current health plan information, including group or Medicaid (Medi-Cal in California) ID numbers
- Any other verification that shows you're entitled to Medicare Part A and enrolled in Medicare Part B
*Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system.
How can we help you?
Find a webinar Join a Kaiser Permanente Medicare specialist for a live webinar. Register now Find a local agent Connect with a Kaiser Permanente Medicare specialist in your area. Start here
Call toll free 1-877-852-5081 (TTY 711) 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week to speak with a Kaiser Permanente Medicare specialist.